A Philly Paper Studio
Studio K offers community papermaking classes and papermaking services in East Mt Airy in Philadelphia!
Workshops are offered on Saturdays from 10am-4pm. Introduction to Contemporary Papermaking and Advanced Techniques are offered on an alternating basis. Each workshop includes a Show & Tell Hour scheduled two weeks after the class to pick up finished artworks. Sign up for upcoming workshops HERE.
December 3rd, February 4th, March 25th, May 13th
- Stencils, Blowouts and Watermarks
- Pigmenting, Pulp Painting and Painterly Techniques
- Papermaking for Printmakers
- Casting, Lamination and Sculptural Paper
This gift card can be applied towards any upcoming workshop. Great as a gift!
Studio K offers pulp beating and creative collaboration services to local Philadelphia area artists and papermakers!
Contact us for pricing and further information on how Studio K can support your creative practice.
Studio Equipment includes the following:
- Five 11 x 14 inch mould and deckles, including one deckle box
- 18 x 24 inch mould, deckle and deckle box set
- Additional moulds in various sizes
- Archival pigments from Guerra Paints and Pigments
- Heavyweight pellons and wool felts for couching
- 30 x 40 inch drying box with new blotters and bi-wall cardboard
- 2lb Little Critter beater made by Mark Lander in New Zealand
- Indoor rain barrel for sustainable water consumption!